Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Publicis

Agency: Publicis,UK
"Cadbury: Flake"




The concept of this commercial is that the girl is so consumed by how great the chocolate is that she does not notice all the rain pouring down. It's an interesting way to sell chocolate and introduce the concept of "flake". I'm not obsessed with this commercial, but it was a good idea and I liked the way they lifted the raindrops up.

Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, Copenhagen
"Stimorol: Suprisingly Original"




Did this seriously happen?? I'm still in amazement. There are some brave souls out there. All for a pack of gum. I love all the people who are standing around just staring and taking pictures... I bet they didn't think they would get a free stunt show that day. And I love how it doesn't look like a commercial because of the way it is filmed... very cool, 5 extra points for Saatchi.

Agency: Leo Burnett, Tokyo
"McDonald's: Cook"




Haha, a little gross but still funny. The best is when he squirts the windshield wiper water into his mouth at the end. It's different than most of the McDonald's commercials and I'm so happy it doesn't feature the creepy Ronald McDonald clown. But I also loved when he slams on the brakes to send the bacon and eggs flying onto his bread. Pretty hilarious.

Agency: Fallon Worldwide, Minneapolis
"Holliday Inn Express Rap"




Typical white, nerdy guy trying to rap, but he actually does a good job! I mean he put down his dry cleaning and even added his own little hand motions in there... how can you not love him??

Agency: Kaplan Thaler Group, New York
"Swiffer"




I really liked these commercials when they first came out. I know a lot of people think they are lame, which is debatable, but I don't mind them. I think they should try to pick a new song for fear that they might wear out the same idea of the gross broom vs. the new swiffer and the same "BABY COME BACK" song playing over and over again.

Agency: Team One Advertising, Los Angeles
"Come Together"




Very cool art direction. I liked the musical selection as well because it was very light and had an earthy tone to match the changing landscapes in the background. You get the idea that a Lexus is a car you can take anywhere and that it is peaceful, pretty, and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment