Friday, May 1, 2009

HAVAS

Agency: Arnold Worldwide, Boston
"Hershey's Off to Work We Go"




Yay for happy commercials! Maybe it's the chocolate lover in me, but I loved this commercial. It's very similar to the Coca-Cola ad where the boy inserts the coin in the machine and it takes you inside the inner-workings of a vending machine. It's all about sharing happiness with Hershey's. The first part reminds me of the show "Unwrapped" on the Food Network because they always show the factories where the food is made. I need to stop watching the Food Network and finding commercials about food apparently...

Agency: Euro RSCG, Bangkok
"Soken DVD"




At first I thought the guy who wasn't talking was trying to put the talking guy on mute because he jumped on the bandwagon about his love for Kill Bill. But at the end I thought it was comical and clever. Nobody likes a messed up DVD that won't work!

Agency: McKinney,Raleigh-Durham
"Gold's Gym"




I wish I had this kind of motivation when I did sit-ups. I think these are high-quality commercials because they are just advertising for a gym. If I saw these I would probably be interested in finding out more about the gym and the services it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment