Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Interpublic

Agency: McCann Erickson, Norway
"Bring"




LOVE THIS. Reminds me so much of the TBWA ad for Adidas. Even the guy looks similar to the guy in the TBWA commercial. I love how the room keeps changing and how one thing leads to another.

Agency: The Martin Agency, Richmond
"American Cancer Society:Birthdays"




I needed a feel-good commercial and this one did the trick. Or maybe I am just looking forward to my own birthday next week... either way, I liked this commercial! Is it the most unique thing in the world? Probably not... but it made me feel happy!

Agency: TM Advertising, Irving
"Nationwide Insurance"




Great visual effect. The thought of that paint actually being spilt all over your car would definitely motivate me to get insurance. I think the bright use of neon also helps.

Agency: DraftFCB, Indonesia
"Big Babol:Swing"




There were about 3 or 4 of these that just featured children on playgrounds and swingsets with huge bubblegums for heads. The ultimate goal of gum is to blow the biggest bubble so I think the advertisement gets its point across.

Agency: Lowe, Russia
"Real Beauty: Resolution"




This is obviously a huge parody of the Dove Evolution by Ogilvy. I am surprised that Lowe's agency is allowed to take the exact same idea and recreate it. It's interesting but does not have the same effect of the Dove ad by any means. The main difference is that this is a campaign for Russian men to find "the girl of their dreams".

Agency:Carmichael Lynch, Minneapolis
"Harley Davidson: Parked"




Carmichael Lynch is most famous for their work done for Harley Davidson. I recently had to work on a project for my media class that created a plan for Harley Davidson. They are working on marketing to women so I thought it was extremely interesting that a woman gets on the bike at the end and not a man.

Agency: Hill Holliday, Boston
"Fratalian"




So true. I never tried coffee until this year when I discovered its magic caffeinating powers. I felt like an idiot walking into Starbucks or anywhere else and attempting to put together coffee. There are so many choices now and Dunkin' Donuts successfully hits the mark of making themselves seem easy to understand.

Agency: Deutsch, Los Angeles
"Cici's Pizza"




Cici's is a big client for Deutsch. I am not a personal fan of Cici's, but this commercial is hilarious. I feel like I've done this so many times. Eat the pizza, forget the salad.

Agency: Mullen, Boston
"Boston Bruins: Date"




I guess these would be more humorous if I was a Bruins fan because this commercial received a great deal of positive feedback from fans. Basically it ran a series of commercials to persuade people not to mess with the Bruin bear and to support the team.

Agency:Campbell Mithun, Minneapolis
"AbovetheInfluence"



Good series of print ads. The symbol of the arrow within the circle has become a worldwide symbol for living above the use of drugs. By using teens in their ads, they help to reach teens who are viewing these ads.

Agency: Dailey & Associates, Los Angeles
"Albertson's"



I like this commercial because it's easy to relate to (minus the fact I'm not that old yet), but it brings the basic concept of great food to light. I like how you don't even know it's actually advertising for Albertson's until the very end of the commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment