Thursday, April 2, 2009

WPP Group

Agency: Grey Worldwide
"Pantene Pro-V Anti Breakage Shampoo"


Who doesn't love a little Rapunzel re-do?? This was for Pantene Pro-V and I just love the idea of it. It may seem a little unrealistic, but it definitely works for the "Anti-breakage" shampoo product that is trying to be sold. Especially since drugstore shampoos have a great deal of competition, Pantene is stepping out of the box to attract attention their line specifically which I think is brave and innovative.




Agency: Y&R, Chicago
"Companions for Seniors"


Well, at first glance I was:
A. Depressed at the thought of being that wrinkled one day, but
B. happy because it is a sweet message that advertises in a sensitive way.
This campaign was a public awareness message called "Companions for Seniors". It is about the people of Chicago offering a helping hand. Each ad shows an older, wrinkled hand with a young, fresh hand. I like it because I do not think it disrespects seniors and I feel like it might convince more young people to spend more time with the elderly through volunteer work, etc...





Agency: JWT- Poland
"Converse"







I came across these advertisements for Converse. At first I thought they were a little on the creepy side, but after looking further I thought it was a really creative way to sell a shoe. All the shoes are modeled onto the people in the advertisements as if they were a type of corset or shirt. I also liked it because it is different from the traditional converse ad with the Converse star in white against a black background.

Agency:Ogilvy, Greece
"Cosmote mobile phone"




This reminds me so much of the Honda commercial by Wieden+Kennedy. It is the same concept of people making noises of objects, but I thought the Honda one was better. This is more annoying, but still interesting to watch and I think it's a unique way to sell cell phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment